1. The Pennsylvania election system is a national disgrace. Voters are forced to use vulnerable, hackable, antiquated technology banned in other states, then rely on the kindness of machines. There is no paper trail. Voting machines are electoral black sites: no one permits voters or candidates to examine them.
2. After election day, voters are equally helpless to make sure their votes are counted. The Election Code requires 27,474 voters in 9,158 districts to bring notarized petitions to county boards, in time for shifting, divergent, and secret deadlines known to no one except, perhaps, 67 separate county election boards. In court recounts, voters must pay exorbitant fees, and (according to boards of elections) should only one voter fail to sign a single petition in a single district anywhere in the State, no one can seek a recount anywhere.
3. This labyrinthine, incomprehensible, and impossibly burdensome election regime might make Kafka proud. But for ordinary voters, it is a disaster.
4. In the 2016 presidential election, rife with foreign interference documented by American intelligence agencies and hacks of voter rolls in multiple states, voters deserve the truth. Were Pennsylvania votes counted accurately? That truth is not difficult to learn: simply count the paper ballots in optical scan districts, and permit forensic examination of the electronic voting systems in DRE districts. This can be done in days, by top experts, if necessary at the Stein campaign’s expense, under the supervision of election officials, and without endangering a single vote.
5. A majority of machines voted for Donald Trump in Pennsylvania. But who did the people vote for? Absent this Court’s intervention, Pennsylvanians will never know that truth."
There is not much you can say about this...
For example, Jill, what about paper ballots...?
I can hack them by having trunk-fulls of "votes" in my car and, in states like California that ban the type of machines Pennsylvania uses, no one checks if you allowed to vote.
Here in PA, Jill, I have to present my photo ID - and they write my name in some sort of book or log so that everyone knows I voted.
Some of Jill's "Factual Allegations:"
15. Thirty-five other states require that DRE machines leave a paper trail that voters can check and verify before their votes are recorded. Yet DRE machines in Pennsylvania do not leave a paper trail accessible to voters or to anyone else. Voters touch boxes on a screen, get no paper confirmation of their vote, and hope their votes were counted accurately.
16. A minority of counties in Pennsylvania use optical scan machines to count the paper ballots of voters.
17. Experts have repeatedly documented in peer-reviewed and state-sponsored research that both DRE and optical scan machines, which are essentially computers with reprogrammable software, have serious cyber security problems. In just a few seconds, anyone can install vote-stealing malware on a voting machine that silently alters the electronic records of every vote.
Absent a thorough, sophisticated forensic examination by computer experts, it is not possible to determine the absence of malicious software hiding within many thousands of lines of legitimate software code.
18. Whether voting machines are connected to the Internet is irrelevant. Sophisticated attackers such as nation-states have a developed a variety of techniques to attack non-Internet-connected systems. In addition, DRE machines contain software and removable media that come from central county election management systems, which are connected to the Internet. For a sophisticated party, hacking these voting machines is child’s play."
In point of fact no one can tell if any election is "fair" or "accurate." There are plenty of cases of election fraud, voter fraud, individuals terminated for not taking their election jobs seriously.
Unfortunately Jill, human beings run the states, the state governments, the county governments, etc. They are bound by laws that we, the voters of Pennsylvania, have elected.
Perhaps we are all not as smart as you or your alien hackers, but we all try and follow the law and do the best we can.
We try and be honest and fair.
I would find it very hard to believe that anyone involved in Pennsylvania elections, er, well, at least this side of Philly where Hillary and the Democrats always win, is doing anything unfair.
So the rest is a long read that basically points out how Pennsylvania election laws make it hard for Jill to steal Pennsylvanian's votes. And since Jill doesn't have enough money to put up a bond for the recount she wants to discard our rights as citizens of Pennsylvania.
Here is what she says:
"100. Acting under color of state law, Defendants, by the above, are maintaining and implementing a system of voting that denies Pennsylvania voters the right to vote.
101. Defendants, acting under color of state law, have deprived and severely burdened and threatened to deprive and severely burden Pennsylvania voters, including Plaintiff Randall Reitz, of their fundamental right to vote. The state’s interest does not justify that severe burden."
We are "deprived ... of our right to vote."
What Jill meant is that we are "deprived ... of our right to vote for someone who Jill stole the election from, namely Hillary."
Don't worry, here in Pennsylvania our government is also depriving us of our Fourteenth and First Amendment rights as well (our Due Process and Free Speech rights...?)
In any case Jill is obviously insane.
Being familiar with this sort of thing its clear some rambling, psychopathic loon made up a bunch of stuff and a lawyer tried to make it into a legal case.
Here in Pennsylvania we already have the right to vote, no one, as far as I can see, is objecting to the technology, and we voted just as we are supposed to using the laws we as Pennsylvania got from electors we voted for.
But Jill wants to take our self determination away and replace it with, guess what, Jill's idea of what voting technology should be.
Does she promise that the new systems will not get hacked?
Nope (not that she could tell).
Nope, she just wants to take our rights away so Hillary can win and Jill doesn't have to feel guilty that her 1% of votes made Hillary's campaign fail.
P.S. - Jill, Putin already voted Republican - he came in through the Mexican border and voted in San Diego - since no snowflake watches the news no one recognized him... Does his vote count?