|Maybe Jill should investigate the Democratic Primary?|
This is a national solicitation that crosses state lines.
- Is Jill Stein breaking any election laws?
- Are the her new "donations" all from the US? Where's the audit of this?
- Are there any campaign finance limits being exceeded? Again, where's the audit Jill?
- Why does her need for
untraceable cashyour money fundscontinue to increase (even beyond her total campaign contributions for the 2016 election)?
- The alleged purpose of the use of funds on the former campaign site is now to insure the integrity of our elections - not elect Jill Stein. How can this be right? It's an election site, not an election integrity site? Sounds more like bait and switch to me...
- In Pennsylvania, at least, there doesn't appear to be any obvious or easy path for recounts. Sure seems like "false advertising" to me conflating supposed "election" with "election integrity" for big money... Is this really about integrity or simply carrying water for Hillary (in which case we are running an election site for Hillary - is this even legal)?
- She represents knowledge of supposed foreign hacking via a "cyber security expert" - J. Alex Halderman - but this is really nothing other than supposition without evidence. Like saying "aliens did it" so send me money. Here's his C-SPAN interview: https://www.c-span.org/video/?415879-4/washington-journal-j-alex-halderman-cybersecurity-voting-machines. (Note that this interview occurred on October 4th, 2016 so this is nothing new or exciting.) Should our election system be gamed in this way?
- Jill's sources of funding for the recount have some interesting properties (do we want our elections funded this way?): http://alexanderhiggins.com/soros-bot-funding-stein-recount-campaign-steady-rate-160k-per-hour/
So his suppositions supersede the existing election infrastructure, which should be discarded and replaced, but with what Mr. Halderman? I worked for a guy in the 1980's who was into this for Pennsylvania. Believe me, they spent a long time figuring out the best thing for electronic voting (probably when you were still in diapers). Only recently did we switch from mechanical voting machines to electronic.
(Should Jill be accountable in the same way as she is asking the election infrastructure to be?)
Federal Election Commission
Instructions for filing a complaint here:
EDIT: Some confirmation perhaps: http://janderresearch.blogspot.com/2016/11/there-will-be-no-recount-in.html?m=1