Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Fall To Earth - an Update

It's been a little over six month's since Fall To Earth, my new CD, was released.

Over the last few months a number of international fans have been purchasing songs on iTunes and CD Baby. 

I am honestly quite surprised by this as I haven't done a whole lot to market it though I am glad people are enjoying the music.

I have spend a few dollars (maybe a third of what it cost to make) on Jango promoting the CD by having songs played in rotation on various on-line radio stations they offer.  When its not pay-to-play the songs do periodically come up in the stations rotation.

Please take some time to check it out.

Jango offers free listening though after a bit you are badgered to "sign up."  Otherwise search for "Fall To Earth" on iTunes or use the links at the left of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment